BOOKS TO LEARN SPANISH
When looking for information on the Internet, we can find several ways to learn Spanish , the social networks or books are some of them. However, based on the time spent in front of a screen, be it a computer, a video game console or a mobile phone, reading books is a good way to improve our vision and avoid headaches that spending a lot of time in front of a screen can cause and of course, we can learn a lot with them. In this post, following the web thread, I leave you 7 books that have caught my attention to learn Spanish , you will find books of all levels , from beginner to advanced.
SHORT STORIES FOR BEGINNERS
An unmissable collection of eight unconventional and captivating short stories for young and adult learners.
«I love Olly’s work – and you will too!» – Barbara Oakley, PhD, Author of New York Times bestseller A Mind for Numbers
Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners has been written especially for students from beginner to intermediate level, designed to give a sense of achievement, and most importantly – enjoyment! Mapped to A2-B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference, these eight captivating stories will both entertain you, and give you a feeling of progress when reading.
What does this book give you?
· Eight stories in a variety of exciting genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller – making reading fun, while you learn a wide range of new vocabulary
· Controlled language at your level, including the 1000 most frequent words, to help you progress confidently
· Authentic spoken dialogues, to help you learn conversational expressions and improve your speaking ability
· Pleasure! It’s much easier to learn a new language when you’re having fun, and research shows that if you’re enjoying reading in a foreign language, you won’t experience the usual feelings of frustration – ‘It’s too hard!’ ‘I don’t understand!’
· Accessible grammar so you learn new structures naturally, in a stress-free way.
101 CONVERSATIONS IN SIMPLE SPANISH
Real Spanish people don’t speak like your textbook… so it’s no wonder you feel unprepared when it’s your turn to speak! This book fixes that. For the first time, you’ll learn to speak Spanish in the REAL world, with 101 authentic conversations in simple, spoken Spanish, so you can become confident in the words, phrases and expressions you need to communicate like a local.
- Conversations that are carefully written to be accessible for beginners (A2-B1 on the CEFR), so you can start to learn from real, spoken conversations, even as a beginner, without having to go through the rollercoaster of difficult conversations with strangers.
- Each conversation is limited to around 15 lines of dialogue (150 words), so you can get that crucial sense of achievement and motivation when you finish each conversation, and say “I actually understood all of that!”
- Word lists with English definitions in every chapter, so you can get instant translations of any difficult words and focus on reading and enjoying the stories rather than wasting time in a dictionary
EASY LEARNING SPANISH
A handy 3-in-1 Spanish study book: grammar, verbs and vocabulary in one volume, ideal for beginners who need a clear and easy-to-understand Spanish reference and revision guide. This book gives you the essential tools to help you progress quickly in your study of Spanish. The grammar, verb and vocabulary sections have been designed for all those learning Spanish at school, in an evening class, for work or for leisure.
- Grammar: this section provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Key grammatical points are highlighted throughout the text as a means of reinforcement.
- Verbs: you will find 120 fully conjugated regular and irregular verbs in this section. Each is self contained in a double-page spread showing all the major tenses.
- Vocabulary: this handy section covering 50 topics (such as family, free time, careers, …) gives you all the vocabulary you need to communicate effectively in Spanish.
SPANISH FOR DUMMIES
A value-packed guide to speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish Spanish All-in-One For Dummies is the first Dummies All-in-One title in the foreign language category–nearly 800 pages of expert instruction to help people master Spanish basics and beyond.
This comprehensive volume features content from all For Dummies Spanish language instruction titles, including Spanish For Dummies, Intermediate Spanish For Dummies, Spanish Verbs For Dummies, and Spanish For Dummies Audio Set.
The book’s audio CD provides readers with an effective tool to help them start speaking Spanish from day one. Plus, the practical exercises give readers greater confidence in communicating in Spanish, whether traveling or in business.
SHORT STORIES TO LEARN SPANISH
Short Stories to Learn Spanish, Vol. 1: For Beginners and Intermediate Students will help Spanish students from levels A2, B1, and B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages learn or practice Spanish, acquire new vocabulary, and go over the most used grammar structures without even thinking about grammar. Also, by focusing on short texts, you will remain engaged, focused, and motivated when you achieve specific learning goals.
These stories have been written in plain Spanish, without technicalities or difficult vocabulary that requires continually looking up for words in the dictionary.
It also includes useful learning support features:
- Audiobook included.
- Basic Spanish vocabulary.
- Grammar clues.
- Comprehension questions.
- Description of keywords.
- A review of the verbs used in each story in different tenses.
LEARN SPANISH: 5 BOOKS IN 1
This Book Includes:
- Over 1000 Easy And Common Spanish Phrases/ Words In Context/ Conversations
- Spanish Short Stories For Beginners Vol.1 & Vol.2
Here’s just a glimpse of what you will learn:
- Basic verbs and vocabulary
- Numbers, Time
- 1000+ Useful Spanish phrases
- 100+ Easy and common Spanish Conversations
- Tips for learning Spanish fast
- And much, much more!
COMPLETE SPANISH GRAMMAR
The most hands-on, practical workbook for learning to read, write and speak Spanish flawlessly.
Practice, practice, practice―and improve your ability to read, write and speak Spanish as it’s really used. Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Spanish Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition has everything you need to progress from beginning to advanced fluency, from clear explanations and practical examples to all the practice required for language mastery.
This updated, new edition boasts enhanced audio support online and via mobile app, ensuring you’ll speak the language as well as you write and speak it. In addition to recordings of the answers of more than 200 exercises in the book, the McGraw-Hill Language Lab app now includes audio for hundreds of example sentences throughout the book, along with text-to-speech pronunciation for all vocabulary flashcard lists.